Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hmmm Their Quiet

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LolaBoo, Sep 2, 2013.

1. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

Wonder what they are up to
    Do you ever sit there and think its way to quiet for my liking when your dog/ puppy isnt within eye shot
    Im forever saying to OH Apple is way to quiet whats she up 2, he will go check and most of the time shes either trying to get the cat to play with her or shes laying on our bed asleep having her time out

Lola if shes not in eye shot is normally crashed on bed she dosnt get up to much mischief at all really

Ive just gone into hall because Apple went that way about 10 minutes ago and is way way 2 quiet and shes crashed out on hall floor asleep, suppose i just got to except that just because i cant see her shes not always up to no good, just 75% of the time :p

2. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

All the time with Alfie!!:rolleyes:
    With the other 3 I just assume they got trapped in the bathroom as the door doesnt close properly so they often go in then cant get out.
    But with Alfie I just assume he is up to no good and Im usually right.! Last night I called him and he came in from the garden trailing a foot of radish he had pulled up!:D

3. MyMillie

MyMillie MillieMoo'sMum

I definitely have to keep checking on Millie.... shes the naughtiest dog I've ever had :rolleyes::D

4. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

If i hear a noise from the cat then i know that shes decided she wants him for dinner so have to go seperate them both, other day i went in and she had destroyed council tax letter didnt mind 2 much about that:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice