Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hmm are they cats or dogs???

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Myanimalmadhouse, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Myanimalmadhouse

Myanimalmadhouse PetForums VIP

Well just looking through the usual ad sites making myself angry and broody at the same time and came accross this......

"playful white Ragdoll kittens are well trained and Already knows the commands 'paw', 'sit' and 'stay'. Very loving and loyal and good around children and people and showing signs that they going to be a wonderful family dog with a loving, caring family"

the pictures show lovely little ragdoll kittens but maybe these are puptens or some other new strange "breed" that seems to be the latest craze :confused:

Or maybe just another case of "copy and paste" gone horribly wrong :blink:

2. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

Sounds like they got two different adverts and added the start of one on to the end of another lol.. Very odd :confused:

3. Myanimalmadhouse

It got me going I must admit as I was reading it I was thinking -- oooo I wonder how you train kittens to do all that? :rolleyes:

4. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

lol excellent, thats a scam ;) report it! must be selling ragdoll kittens & some breeds of dogs. what idiots!

5. Myanimalmadhouse

Already done ;)

One of the main reasons I go on the site every day is to make sure a certain scammer doesn't reappear - took me 3 weeks to get him to stop re advertising by reporting every single ad he put on and he must of put about 30-40 ads on a day so took a while but worth it to make sure he doesn't get chance to rip anyone else off!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice