UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, ive joined joined here on the advice of Marcia ;)

Im a proud owner of 6 sugar gliders. They are my world and i am very compassionate about the wellbeing of any sugar glider. I may come across as crazy and aggressive about them, but its only because i care for them so much and hate the fact that they have become the "must have pet", and are often sold with bad advice regarding their welfare and diet. :eek:ut:

I also own 2 chinchillas, Chewy Bean and Pebble, and the gerbils, Chloe and Morgan.

I have grown up with animals all my life, so am very experienced in their welfare and health. I have a ND in Animal Management.

Thats about it for me. :smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
712 Posts
hello and welcome to pf! hope you settle in well and have lots of fun on the way
julie

(whispers)p.s whats a sugar glider??? :blushing:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hello and welcome to pf! hope you settle in well and have lots of fun on the way
julie

(whispers)p.s whats a sugar glider??? :blushing:
Lol. They are marsupial possums from Australia, New Zealand and all the surrounding Australian Islands. They have complex diet and care needs, but are unfortunelty becoming more and more common and ending up in the paws of unexperienced people. :cursing:

They are in my profile pic. Thats Holly and Widget. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.