Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

His and Hellos!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by airoll, Sep 8, 2013.

1. airoll

airoll PetForums Newbie

Hi and hello to all. I'm new in this community. I've got a ton of pets looking for other people with tons of pets with lots of advice to share. I have 20 tarantulas, 5 parrot fishes (gigantic ones), turtle, 5 dogs and a love bird (no partner I'm afraid for my bird) and I recently picked up a cat. :wink:

2. BenBoy

BenBoy Banned

Welcome! OMG spiders :eek:

Any pics to share of your animals? you must be busy

3. airoll

airoll PetForums Newbie

Hi!

I will take pictures of them soon. They're all so big now and it's sometimes hard to keep track of pictures. XP Thanks for reminding me though. I will post them as soon as I take it all. Here are some of my T's last year. The others are a bi too small right now.

Thanks for the welcome!

Attached Files:

4. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

Hi and welcome.

How do you find time to come online with that lot? :001_tongue:

Is that a red-kneed tarantula in your second picture? My sister used to have one of those many years ago. I've never seen on like in your first pic, though - that looks more unusual.

5. airoll

airoll PetForums Newbie

The second pic is a P. Regalis, they're venomous so no one likes to touch it at home. The first one is an OBT. Very crazy and mean when it's hungry, but who isn't.

I guess if you just raise your pets really well, they don't end up tearing the house down when you get home. My little boy helps me with the pets. The dogs I leave them in our place of business, it has a big field they can go crazy in. I just picked up a new kitten and thank God people here are nice enough to help me out ASAP. I never owned a cat my whole life. The T's are harder to take care of than the bigger animals.

6. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum.

Nice spiders!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice