Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hillybilly numpty

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by borderer, May 27, 2010.

1. borderer

borderer Guest

father and son nuptyes.they have a lurcher dog and german shep bitch.i asked a while ago do they live together he said yes.i asked what do you do with bitch when she is in heat nothing my dad said they will be ok.seen him tonight with lurcher were is the bitch he said its just had a pup i didnt know it was having one wait till you get back i said there might be 6 or 7.oh will it have more then he said.oh f..k me numptyes:mad:

2. rona

rona Guest

Those poor dogs :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Omg! he leaves them to it. That is bad eh! what if something had happened to them while he was out. Poor thing.

4. borderer

borderer Guest

he is good to his dogs as far as food and care goes.i will be going to see him in morning the pups will be looked after :D

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Aww that is good then.

6. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

What a pair of numpties - good job you're around Bordie to make sure mum and pups are OK.

7. borderer

borderer Guest

they dont have a clue but they will look after them:thumbup:

8. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds like they need a bit of guidance - I'm sure you're the man for the job :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice