Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hija from Black Fairy and a rabbit warren of French Giant Rabbits !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FEJA JUODAS, May 19, 2010.

1. FEJA JUODAS

FEJA JUODAS Banned

I am a Belgian Shepherd puppy, Groenendael variety, BLACK FAIRY. i have a bunch of fancy French rabbits who are breeding variously...French Papillons, Fauves de Bourgogne and Gris du Bourbonnais. Forget all that stuff about "breeding like rabbits" and "rabbiting away" this lot ? took as mature adults all of them 5 months of messing around to PRODUCE anything like BABY RABBITS !! what is the word for baby rabbits BTW ?

Now if the rabbits are FRAGILE due to highly bred highly strung...Black Fairy is a little black teddy bear of 3 months old who will not eat her dry food, is hyper active and likes too much bite play. Apart from these serious faults, she is good at vets, likes it there in fact, loves attention and adores her owner, ME, my name is Nana, Noelle if we want to be formal.

I am a PEST. Worse than a rat for that. I want to know everything...am curious about all animals. Not so much humans. They irritate me ... especially if handling my pets without my permission in ways not suitable !!!

LOL ! well you here are SAFE from my irritation on that front ! cyberspace ! no one can hear you SCREAM here !!! LOL !!! but don't over react to my views ! i have some !! LOL !! and i want yours !

will be reading here AVIDLY !!!

BTW !!! LIME !! there is a vaccination against this aweful disease that recurrs if you or dogs get it ! parasites ! on the increase ! not available yet in GB i heard today !!! i know human who got it ! so ? am VACCINATING my puppy against it SATURDAY !!! SOMEONE is actually OPEN on SATURDAY in FRANCE !!! the VET !!! HOORAY !!! :thumbup:

oooh...my website ?

FEE - FÉE NOIRE, FÉJA JUODAS,Black Fairy, BERGER BELGE,GROENENDAEL,FÉE NOIRE de LA VALLÉE DES SORTILÈGES dite FÉJA JUODAS

go on !! blast me for telling you that then ! did not read that was forbidden...but might be !!! LOL !!!

2. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Hiya Fairy!
    I didn't know you had rabbits as well... we need some pics, and of course some of your lovely Belgian puppy :)

The Lyme Disease vaccination sounds great - I hope we get that here before too long.

3. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

4. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Welcome to the madhouse. Your puppy is adorable

5. leashedForLife

hey, noelle! :)
    Merlins-Mum warned us U were com... koff, koff, koff... hrrummph, errm, told us to welcome U :D
    the rabbits sound lovely, and of course a Groen-pup is adorable - they all are, but some more than others, eh? ;)

welcome! :thumbup:

6. metame

metame PetForums VIP

hiya and welcome!

7. CarolineH

CarolineH PetForums VIP

Welcome to Pet Forums! I am sure that you will have fun here! :thumbup:

8. FEJA JUODAS

FEJA JUODAS Banned

thx for the welcome ! and i hope to entertain you si ! my bunnies ! i need more pictures and discussions about these ! they are hard work ! but ADORABLE ! and my pup is like all pups adorable but she is a madam ! and has not yet learnt BITE PLAY CONTROL ! my term...the techie term is BITE INHIBITION...but i have a prob with long words...could not recall the long parasite term yesterday the vet used for the TIC bloodsucking insect dogs get in their skin sometimes that carries another parasite sometimes that can give destruction of red blood cells to the dog and possible resulting DEATH ...there is a vaccin for it BLACK FAIRY is going to have for that too ! and country people tell me vacins for rabbits make them infertile ! so they don't vaccinate even though recommended of course as rabbits can be wiped out by mixamatosis etc and new disease also that kills them in hours ! but if they survive it they are imune...cant recall the name of it...all worries though...

9. FEJA JUODAS

FEJA JUODAS Banned

drat it ! just wrote a HUGE extra in my previous message using EDIT ! obviously NOT works if a day later !! LOL !

basically...other than loads of other info...i say THIS WEEKEND expect a BLAST of emails messages from me !

this matter of RABBITS is the most CONTENTIOUS one to me ! i just lost my male papillon a few days ago ! no known reason other than maybe something in the dandylions i gave him a few days before ! i am upset...he was the most friendly stupid rabbit of the 6 ! Alain farmer says i may have had some weeds the rabbits do not like in the dandys. sigh. he SAID not to feed them greens...gives them the runs...he gives special pellets. sigh. they LOVE greens though. and yes they did have wet droppings when i gave them before. i should have LISTENED ! alain SAVED my male Fauve from death once too...his nose was swollen....alain pierced it and HUGE PUSS came out...white cream stuff ! must have been there months alain said. he looked like a boxer and i said what is that lump on his nose ? sigh. i am new to understanding rabbits i add.

the female is higher intellect...and less active...well PREGNANT of course is a good reason and has kittens is it ? baby rabbits now. she ate the first lot. produced another set a week later ! that happens apparently.

these are SHOW Rabbits btw ! cost me a fortune ! breeders kept telling me to be patient and that they were FRAGILE ! strewth...5 months for adult rabbits to produce IS PATIENT i say to that ! and am SURE my male was INFERTILE ! alain got fed up...put HIS not so good show rabbit male in with my EXCELLENT BEST of all show rabbits female to her ! so ? her kittens are probably HIS not MY males !! LOL !!!

#9 FEJA JUODAS, May 21, 2010
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  10. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum Nana..;)

11. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome.:D

12. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Welcome to our friendly forum, hope you have a good look around and get to know the place, dont be shy to put up a thread or ask questions. Have fun.

13. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

hiya :D.................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice