Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hiiii

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by maxiemum, Apr 11, 2011.

1. maxiemum

maxiemum PetForums Newbie

Just wanted to say hi :)
    I am a new owner of a 16 week old bunny, he is currently still in the pet shop until I come back of holiday next monday. I have had a lop eared rabbit before when I was 13 but I was too young to really know what I was doing (My mum ended up looking after her all the time) I just wanted to know what byour veiws are on indoor living for my lil bunny as our garden is not exactly spacious enough (size of a box room) plus its all gravel. I was planning on buying the grass plant to feed my bunny sometimes.

Also I was wondering any advice about keeping him entertained, what I games I can play with him, oh and do you have to give rabbits a bath regualary cos ive seen shampoo for rabbits so was just wondering

Thanks and sorry for the essay :D
    Lucy xx

2. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Hiya!!! Erm.....pics???????????????????????

:D Baths for rabbits....if he's indoor I don't think it's necessary...unless he gets grubby. I now and again do mine with an insecticidal shampoo. But keep them in for 24 hours to ensure they're dry!

Playtime...you can try jingly balls....balls with treats in. Etc. xx

3. maxiemum

maxiemum PetForums Newbie

Thanks niki87 :) I will put pictures up of him next week when im back from holiday and got him home :D spent some time with him today at pet shop giving him hugs <3 he is very comfy with me already

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice