UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have excelled myself today.

My cats use two covered litter trays. I've managed to break the lid on the one (well my dad cracked it ages ago when he was cat sitting and I picked it up today and it fell apart) and the tray on the other (I kid you not how is that possible) and they don't fit together so I now have no functioning covered litter trays.

Any good cheap ones on the high street that I could pick up tomorrow or does anywhere online do next day delivery.

One of my last ones was from pets at home and was only £20 but I can't see it online now. Argh!!!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
We just got a new one from pets a home for our new kitten. They had corner ones for 23 or hi sided hooded ones (which he's used to apparently) for 15 so got that! :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i went for the argos one as they were out of stock of the £15 ones in PAH and couldn't get a covered one in wilko and the little sods won't go in it.

I will take the flap off if they haven't been in it by tomorrow and see if that helps.

Any other suggestions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.