Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mysticsmum, Jul 1, 2009.

1. mysticsmum

mysticsmum PetForums Newbie

Im new to this site im gettong a 10 week old black lab pup next week im so happy as myself and my husband have been wanting one for a while, im going to be hounding u with loads of questions so i apologise now. My first question is what is the best company to insure her with oh and her name is mystic

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to PF...hope you enjoy your stay...:D

3. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have my choc lab insured with More Than (think its £17 per month). Make sure you pick a cover though that will cover you for the lifetime of an illness and not just the first 12 months :D x

4. shannon_2009

shannon_2009 PetForums Junior

Hiya i am new on here too................we have recently brought a golden retriever, he is 10 wks now. We are looking into pet insurance too. I have been told that more than, pet plan, etc are quite good.
    Enjoy your puppy

5. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

Hi welcome to PF

I have pet insurance with pet plan and more than, pet plan can be a bit expensive

6. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Hiya and welcome :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice