UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new today and I love animals, I spend practically all my free time with mine! I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 4 cockatiels and 2 quail. I have started feeding my dogs raw food and came on for some advice :)

·
Banned
22,188 Posts

There's no point asking me for advice because I'm just the live in lunatic. I have absolutely no idea of the real world.

Nevertheless, there are some really, really smart folks on this here forum and I'm sure they'll be only too happy to advise you on most things including staying away from me.:(

·
Registered
2,562 Posts

There's no point asking me for advice because I'm just the live in lunatic. I have absolutely no idea of the real world.

Nevertheless, there are some really, really smart folks on this here forum and I'm sure they'll be only too happy to advise you on most things including staying away from me.:(
Thanks Zaros, saves the rest of us a job! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Welcome Attya. Hope you enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Attya.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.