UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Marianne.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Mariannet,

Welcome aboard!:)

Perhaps you know, the Springer is a cheerful and affectionate dog, loves the owner and family. He would like to be near the pack-leader always.

The typical Springer is friendly, helpful, quick to learn and willing to obey. I assume that is why you want one.

However, the English Springer Spaniel is a sporting dog, in every bit. So get ready for that it requires a regular exercise and coat care.

Greetings,:)

Al

·
Registered
208 Posts
hi thanks, still learning even if i have had dogs all my life lol just got my first puppy and wow feels like i am a beginner again
Dear Simone,

Thank you for your kind reply.:)

You see; we all of us were a beginner in something, somewhere, sometimes. I'm also a newcomer here, although I'm dealing with dogs almost sixty years now.

The point is that if the man begins something, finish it always.

The dog section of this forum is the smart array. Ask and your knowledge and brave will be improved.;)

Talk soon,

Al

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
oh wow i bet they are georgeous i have always wanted a husky but would only get one from a decent breeder, guess i will have to wait till i have won the lottery lol
They are fantastic dogs but not the easiest, so I would say just do your research and be sure they are the dog for you amd that they will fit in with your lifestyle. There are lots in rescue too, and there is also breed rescues aswell, mainly because people are just breeding because they are popular and people are buying them on looks alone and not finding out what they need
and then finding out after that they are not as easy as they thought.

·
Registered
267 Posts
They are fantastic dogs but not the easiest, so I would say just do your research and be sure they are the dog for you amd that they will fit in with your lifestyle. There are lots in rescue too, and there is also breed rescues aswell, mainly because people are just breeding because they are popular and people are buying them on looks alone and not finding out what they need
and then finding out after that they are not as easy as they thought.
i wouldn't be getting one for a good few years if i did get one, i normally go for rescue dog my lab x collie is a rescue i only went for a puppy this time cause i have 2 young children and always a bit dubious about young children and a unknown background with a dog

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.