Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hi

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by The Family Lushness, Feb 2, 2008.

1. The Family Lushness

The Family Lushness PetForums Newbie

ello every1 ....can a dog sense another dogs sadness and loss in the dogs surroundings in his/her home? ...my dad just passed away and "benji"a yorki was(until i moved out)mine, me mums and me dads. just wondering wot reaction we"d have off benji if i would take "holly" down, would he protect me mum if hollys comes into his home, or be happy to see holly and cuddle up to her!! would holly comfort them both? holly has seen my dad twice and he always played with her and also that shes seen benji and my dad at home! me dad was a big cuddly man so thats going to effect benji as well...hes was always curlin up on him! thanks for any help guys x oh and benji has met holly once at me mums and that went ok....they stiffed and holly wasnt much interested in benji as he was running around her looking like a mop lol....thanks every1

2. The Family Lushness

The Family Lushness PetForums Newbie

sniffed i mean :p

3. nici

nici PetForums Senior

hi sorry for your loss,,, if the dogs have met before then there should not be a problem , but just in case maybe they should meet up outside in a park or some where like that first just to get used to each other again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice