Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lkm, Apr 27, 2011.

1. lkm

lkm PetForums Newbie

I am new but not from the UK. I found this place from cool easter pictures competition, will have to work out how to find it again, lol.

I have 3 dogs, (Mum and babies) and two cats. I actually love looking at pics of loved animals so will have a scroll around and see what goes on, might take me a few days to get used to all this, lol.

My doggies are trying to win me a competition at the moment, Not sure if I am allowed but if you want to help my dogs help me out then you could vote for their picture, I am currently 5th place but need to get to 3rd place before friday. It really would be appreciated if you could vote for me, takes 5 seconds.
    DualGlaze - Two is better than 1!

I will be around the boards a bit once I get used to it, probably mainly focusing on the dogs area, I do love dogs.

See you soon.

2. shells

shells PetForums VIP

hello and welcome:D

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

4. lkm

lkm PetForums Newbie

Is there like a place to click on to see what threads you have posted in? If not I think I could get quite lost as to what topics I have input to as there are so many places to look at. I found the reptile etc area, so might spend a bit of time there too, lol. I love lizards and the likes, wish there were more pictures over there though =(

5. danielled

danielled Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum.

6. lkm

lkm PetForums Newbie

Hi and do you have photos of your babies around the site? They sound interesting =)

7. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Look through the threads and down the left hand side of the list of threads that are up, you will see an arrow on it, this is where you have made a post/reply to.
    If you also go to Edit Profile at top of page you can go in there and it will show you all the threads you have posted on. xx

8. lkm

lkm PetForums Newbie

Awesome, thanks for your help =)

9. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice