Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hi *waves sheepishly*

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by gem88, Aug 30, 2013.

1. gem88

gem88 PetForums VIP

i'm sorry i've not been about much, i do come in to read posts but having the time and energy to reply is few and far between. thought you might like an update on the trio. he bond didnt go as simply as it had previously with pepper and tilly. salt is the smaller of the 2 girls, very delicate and quite timid. she's not as nervous as she was, she'll mob me when i bring in food and hay but im not allowed to touch her. vinegar is bolder, quite fiesty and but again i cant touch her. they've both come out of the shells and are not the terrified little things brought home. they've put on a little weight which is good to see as they were so skinny. they all get on very well now although they lay,eat and sleep together i've never seen any grooming but it may just be because i cant watch them all the time :) piccies:
    vinegar and pepper
    [​IMG]
    treats!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yoink!
    [​IMG]
    salt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    vinegar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and just because i love this one of pepper
    [​IMG]

woops slight pic overload sorry :lol:

2. Summersky

Summersky PetForums VIP

Lovely photos of happy buns - especially likes the one of the bun drinking at the water bottle.

3. Funky

Funky PetForums VIP

Great pictures -I love one where they looking out and one with drinking water -so funny:D

4. gem88

gem88 PetForums VIP

thats vinegar, she's not the sharpest tool in the box :lol:

5. metame

metame PetForums VIP

beautiful buns!

6. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

They are gorgeous, so cute and comical how they are peering over to see what's going on. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice