UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Hi, just joined today, I love all animals and have 1, 10 year old chihuahua who rules the roost, three border collies, three cats and two gerbills my self. A house full I know but wouldnt have it any other way. Bye for now speak to you soon.

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just posted some pictures in the dog photo galery, took me a while as my computer was being temperametal. Hope you like them as much as I do.

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi and a big welcome to the site and a great site it is, off to have a look at your pics, hope you enjoy it here as much as i do :D
Hi thanks, am enjoying my self there is a very friendly bunch here and my partner is happy I'm not cutting into his xbox 360 time talking all the time.:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi thanks, am enjoying my self there is a very friendly bunch here and my partner is happy I'm not cutting into his xbox 360 time talking all the time.:)
Hi Vixen,

Thanks for registering with us...it's taken a while for me to respond as I like to welcome all of our new members. So please forgive me for the delay but my boyfriend was hogging my laptop....:mad:

Hope you have enjoyed using the forum so far, look forward to chatting with you :)

Stacey

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Vixen,

Thanks for registering with us...it's taken a while for me to respond as I like to welcome all of our new members. So please forgive me for the delay but my boyfriend was hogging my laptop....:mad:

Hope you have enjoyed using the forum so far, look forward to chatting with you :)

Stacey
thanks and good luck with the new arrival not long now. Bet you are counting the minutes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.