Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi! Newbie on the site trying to set up a dog walking business, help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rachaelp, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Rachaelp

Rachaelp PetForums Newbie

:) Hi there everyone,
    This is the first time that I have ever seen this site and it looks great. I think I may find myself spending too much time on it, ha!!
    I am Rachael and live with my adorable canine companion, ollie, who is a 7 year old cross breed that never stops making me laugh! I also have 4 budgies and a cockatiel, and 2 gorgeous rabbits. As you can tell, I love animals!
    I'm trying to find out how to go about setting up a petcare/dog walking business, are there other walkers out there who are happy to share any advice? I'd be grateful for any help I can get, I'm so excited to get going!!

2. Rachaelp

I'm not on here just because of wanting to set up business!! It is so good to come across a site where I can share my passion for our beloved friends with people who won't think I'm mad!! I really look forward to getting to know some of you and your adorables!

3. Heather78

Heather78 PetForums Senior

Hiya and welcome, no advice to give but wish you the best with your venture :)

4. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Hello and welcome :D This place is definitely addictive, watch out your fledgling business may suffer ;) I haven't got advice to give but just want to say hello

5. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

welcome to the forums :D
    I think most of us spend a little to much time on here!! :p

6. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Hi there :) good luck setting up :)

7. Rachaelp

Hi Heather, thanks for the welcome! I've not sussed how to put pics of my animal family on yet but will do soon, but your little fluffy is gorgeous!! is he/she still a puppy? too cute!
    And big hi to Daisythett,celicababe and new westie owner!! (I've not sussed out the differences in the reply system either!!). I used to be on a budgie site (still am) but found myself getting way too addicted and only going to bed much too late, haha!! I'll have to control myself but there seems so much to see on here. Thank you all for the welcome, sure i'll talk to you all if we all spend too much time on here then!!

#7 Rachaelp, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  8. Heather78

Heather78 PetForums Senior

Hiya, thanks. Yes she's still a puppy, 3 months and 3 weeks. Looking forward to seeing your 'family' :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice