UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Look into my eyes....
17,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would introduce myself.

Currently have a fourteen year old golden retriever named Jodi who still manages to keep us on our toes despite her age and various medical conditions. Have owned dogs most of my life, in my sixties now, and intend to continue as long as we are fit and able to give them the walks they deserve.

We mean to get another Goldie in the future when Jodi had made her way to the great dog kennel in the sky, and I'm always on the look out for a good breeder of goldies, particularly in relation to temperament and health, but am also keen to find a dog which is more gold then blonde. Keep checking the GR breeders list especially the pups as just love looking at the pics if nothing else.

We have a motorhome which we use most of the year and also a static caravan on the Suffolk coast, so our dogs are well travelled!

Really into bird watching which quite often nicely combines walks in the countryside, but our dogs have had to learn to lie quietly whilst we watch the birds.

Enjoying the forum

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hello Siskin,

It's nice to meet you here.:) I cannot help you to find Jodi's successor, unfortunately.

Just read your entry and remembered my loved dogs I lost throughout the times. However, the life is such an eternal cycle. The bird migration is a sign of that as well.

I find your bird watching pastime interesting and funny. There is a mass migration of the birds also at us, this time of the year.

Today, a large crane troop I watched between flying in V shape towards their wintering sites. They indicate the approach of winter, when other birds move to us.

Enjoy your staying,;)

Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.