Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi im weimaraner mad

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shelleymca, Nov 2, 2007.

1. shelleymca

shelleymca PetForums Newbie

Hi my name is shelley and i live in argyll scotland i have a beautiful weimaraner called kira and she has just had her first litter of pups which are now all gone to thair new homes she has been a fantastic mum i am so proud of her:D

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hi, was you not tempted to keep a pup, do you have any pictures of the pups before they went to there new homes,

3. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

Howdo & welcome!
    ;)

4. Red-River

Red-River Guest

Hello and welcome Shelly

5. shelleymca

shelleymca PetForums Newbie

hi i do have pics just need to figure out how to upload them on here!!! and i was going to keep one but there was such alot of people wanting one i decided to sell all 8 pups broke my heart but i will breed from my kira again she did such a great job

6. Tina

Tina Guest

hello and welcome

7. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

aw, what a beautiful dog! welcome!

8. Gillybean

Gillybean PetForums Newbie

Hey! We are looking for a friend for Charlie and we are introducing him to a 7 year old weimaraner tomorrow who i met at a rescue kennels today. I am hopeing they get on but am concerned that my cats might be a target! I have read that the weimaraner has a huge instinct to kill. I know that each dog is individual and the same could be said for greyhounds and i know that some can live in harmoney with cats!
    I suppose because i have never come across a weimaraner before i am worried! Any good weimaraner - cat stories
    xxxxxx

9. happysaz133

happysaz133 PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome! I'm just a bit more north west from you, I'm in the islands! Know Argyll quite well though. The pup in your avatar is adorable :)

Enjoy the forum!

10. nic b

nic b Guest

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice