Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi, I'm new here also

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MissChattyPants, Mar 4, 2008.

1. MissChattyPants

MissChattyPants PetForums Newbie

Just wanted to introduce myself. My real name is Tina and I live in Essex. The reason for joining here is that we have just brought our first pet...an adorable 9 week old Basset Hound and hopefully can learn a thing or two from other members. I brought him for my partners birthday. He has always wanted a Basset hound but used to llive in a flat and wasn't allowed pets. His name is 'Gilbert'...Bertie for short. He's doing really well but I SHALL BE SO MUCH HAPPIER WHEN HE IS TOILET AND HOUSE TRAINED!

2. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

hi and welcome to the forum. post some pics. training your pet will took a lot of time. just be patient and you'll succeed.

3. EllenJay

EllenJay PetForums Member

Hi Tina and welcome to the forum :) Glad to hear that your new furbaby is settling in well. As for toiletting/housetraining, well time, perserverance and patience (all on your behalf I should add) is the usual recipe for success I find......well that and lots of legging it round the garden like a loon that's just won the lottery EVERY time he performs there! :D:D:D
    Hope you enjoy your time here. :D:)

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hi and welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hello and welcome to the forum :)

6. bordercolliepup

bordercolliepup PetForums Senior

Hello and welcome :):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice