UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Tracie and we have just got a lovely lab puppy choc brown colour shes adorable. ;0). I have wanted one since being a little girl and finally my hubby has given in and let me have one.. she comes home to us next Thursday. I will try and upload a pic of her. On the subject of pics..im trying to upload a profile pic but it keeps saying "error".. any clue? on where im going wrong. Ive never had probs on other forums with pics...so dont know whats im doing lol.:confused:

Thanks for reading and hope to get to know you all. :)

Love and hugs

Tracie. xxxxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mark, Thank you for welcome... the site looks fab.. cant wait to meet some peeps to chat with (ha! well bore with my stories of our new puppy lol).

Tracie. xx

P.S How do i get my pic to show up when ive posted my messages.. or do they have to be verified first? thanks.

·
Registered
712 Posts
hi ya ... enjoy the peace before the your puppy comes , we have a 3 year old choc lab called harvey hes a complete fruitloop , but we love him to bits !!!! what will you be calling your new girl? i also have a westie called millie (7years) a moggie called stella , and im having another cat, a manx called rosie in a couple of months time so its all go here, im sure you ill have lots of fun times on here chatting about your pup :)
julie xx

G

·
Hi and welcome to the forum! My hubby caved in to my constant naggin to get a puppy too and we also got a choc lab. He will be 11 weeks on Sunday and is called Sammy

xx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello Tracie and welcome to the forum :) I also have a chocolate Lab. A two year old called Monty and he's lovely!!!

The photo problem could possibly be down to the size of the photo? Please give me a shout if you need a hand resizing it.

Enjoy the forum!!!

Les

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.