UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone I am new!
I own 3 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and a rabbit. They live in a lovely war shed in my garden (with hot water bottles and insulation in winter!)
My lionhead rabbit is 1 year old and called jasper.
My guinea pig is 2 years old and called Nibbles
My other piggie is Nibble's brother :)
I love my piggies and rabbits!

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Hi everyone I am new!
I own 3 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and a rabbit. They live in a lovely war shed in my garden (with hot water bottles and insulation in winter!)
My lionhead rabbit is 1 year old and called jasper.
My guinea pig is 2 years old and called Nibbled
My other piggie is Nibble's brother :)
I love my piggies and rabbits!
Well a warm welcome from the small animals section. It has become my econd home and is a fantastic place for any questions (genuine ones) you may have.

Can I just ask something...are you piggies and bunny living together?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
noo my piggies and bunnies don't ive together. My piggies don't either. I went away for a while with my family, and left them with grandma for a bit. We came home and one had a clouded eye, so we took him to the vets. He had been scratched by the other one. The other had bites on it. They have exactly the same amount of space, and can see each other but cannot reach each other. ]Thanks btw

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Hello and welcome!! I spend most time in Bunnyland, as we currently have 18 rabbits - plus cat - plus fish.

People are nice and friendly on here, and there are some really knowledgeable people on here who give great advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.