UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name's Linda. I have two border collies, Heidi (age 13) and Peggy (3). I lost one aged 15 last year and one aged 7 three years ago. I've been a trainer at my local dog club for over 10 years and do one-to-one training as well, which I prefer as I find it quite frustrating in a class when someone needs extra attention for a problem and you haven't the time to give them.
We do competitive obedience and used to do agility until I had to retire Heidi due to a hip problem and I felt it unfair to take her to shows as she LOVED it.
Peggy's in her element holding court at car shows and I'm always being told by strangers that there's something wrong with her because she's too well behaved for a young collie. (They should see her at other times!)
We all also love motorhoming.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Linda.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.