Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hi (from new member ) pregnant dog not eating

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Purpletiggertoes, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Purpletiggertoes

Purpletiggertoes PetForums Newbie

i would like a bit of advise ??
    my labrador is 22 days pregnant and this week has hardly ate a thing i m tried raw meat from pet shop with mixer ( which she usually wolfs down ) and tinned food anyone got any ideas of food i can cook a pregnant dog that is safe for her to eat ?? obviously if this continues i will take her to vets just wondering if anyone has any ideas first ?????:D

2. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum.

I would advise you to repost this in the dedicated 'Dog' section, in the 'Health' sub-section. Lots of experienced doggy people down there.

Unusual for a pregnant dog to be refusing food. Possibly she might have picked up a virus that you're missing? Alternatively, she just night be getting picky about what she eats. You read these stories about what goes in certain dog foods these days ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice