UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm the proud owner of an 8-year old golden lab called Bella. Although she's definitely not the pack leader in our house (I have that honour!) she is adored by us all. Look forward to getting tips and advice on keeping her happy and healthy as she gets older and on sharing my own 'living-with-a-dog' experiences :001_smile:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi, I'm the proud owner of an 8-year old golden lab called Bella. Although she's definitely not the pack leader in our house (I have that honour!) she is adored by us all. Look forward to getting tips and advice on keeping her happy and healthy as she gets older and on sharing my own 'living-with-a-dog' experiences :001_smile:
Hi bellamum,

Warm welcome to both of you!:)

I think your 8-year favorite isn't old yet, because this breed's life expectancy is 12 - 13 years.

My lab cross is six and a half years old, anyway. They're very lovable, and they reciprocate your love.

Talk soon,:)

Alex

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Louise - and Bella!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.