UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to this forum but am having a problem with my lab/spaniel who I believe is 64 days pregnant. She has not put a lot of weight on although she seems to be lying low and very round arround her rib cage. She has very swollen glands (doesnt seem to be milk) and some bare hair around her nipples. She has been in and out her whelping box since friday and her temperature is 98.4 since 7pm last night. Would she have all these symptoms if it was a phantom pregnancy? Think I will take her to the vet toomorrow. Can anybody give me advice, thanks

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
just to say hi and welcome to the forum. no idea on your dog, sorry, if you try reposting in the dog section more people may be able to help :)

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
hi and welcome :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
hi and welcome :)

dogs can exhibit all the signs even when its a phantom. Best thing to do is get your vet to give her the once over x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi and thanks for the welcome going to vet today think it is a phantom though its now day 66
:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.