UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just found this site and finished registering, so have not really had chance to do any reading or post replies etc., but I hope to get to know you all gradually.

I am an avid dog person and enjoy showing my English Bull Terriers. I have been showing for over ten years and occaisionally do some selective breeding in order to have a new puppy to bring up through the show ranks. I have used a picture of one of my current puppies as my avatar. If you like looking at puppy pictures and would like to see more I have him and his brother's picture posted on my website.

I don't get online that often as I am usually very busy with my dogs, but I would love to hear from you.

G

·
I've just found this site and finished registering, so have not really had chance to do any reading or post replies etc., but I hope to get to know you all gradually.

I am an avid dog person and enjoy showing my English Bull Terriers. I have been showing for over ten years and occaisionally do some selective breeding in order to have a new puppy to bring up through the show ranks. I have used a picture of one of my current puppies as my avatar. If you like looking at puppy pictures and would like to see more I have him and his brother's picture posted on my website.

I don't get online that often as I am usually very busy with my dogs, but I would love to hear from you.
Welcome! We love pictures here!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I've been enjoying looking at the pics everyone has posted and will try to post some of my dogs for you all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.