Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Boxerluver30, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

Hello

My names devon, I own a Norwegian elkhound cross called Samson and a ginger tabby called Mario. Hope to get to know everyone :). As for me I am currently studying a canine behaviour and training degree at Reaseheath college (with chester uni). I've just finished my first year and it has been a real learning curve for me doing a degree! I have previously done a level 3 extended diploma in animal management in which I got a distinction, distinction merit. As if it wasn't already obvious by my username I am a big lover of boxer dogs, I think personally they are awesome dogs :D. Samson, my current dog, has been a learning curve for us also and has been a bit of a challenge to train however he is now a well rounded 3 year old boy :). Mario we have had since a kitten along with his littermate brother buzz (my younger step brothers named them) however buzz sadly died young :(. Anyway like I said looking forward to getting to know everyone. Devon

Here are pics of my two

Samson
    Mario

2. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

hello Devon and Welcome to PF. :)
    nice photos of Samson and Mario .

Good luck with your course . We need more qualified Behaviourists and trainers out there.

Boxerluver30 likes this.
  3. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome

Boxerluver30 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice