UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Ohhh he is absolutely gorgeous, I would love a ddb one day (going to add one to my dogs to get when I win the lottery and buy a big house list):D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bless, they do eat alot and as we spoil ours, he costs us alot with toys and beds and things, but i havnt won the lottery or have a very big house, so you could get one lol

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
bless, they do eat alot and as we spoil ours, he costs us alot with toys and beds and things, but i havnt won the lottery or have a very big house, so you could get one lol
I think Ive kinda filled this house with animals though so I might have to limit myself to playing with the lovely ddb girl who walks past the house every day, her and Henrick (my gsd) have a kissy face session most nights.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ahh how lovely, Boston is forever licking the little dogs and cats too.

because he is so big the owners are a bit worried looking but his so soft, just a giant to everything lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.