Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi everyone I'm new and in need of a little help

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sammijo, Mar 26, 2011.

1. sammijo

sammijo PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone I am Sammijo and I am looking to get a puppy. I have owned dogs all of my life and sadly Boomer my Neapolitan mastiff x passed away at the end of last year.

I will be using the forums when I get my puppy.

I was wondering also if anyone could help? I saw a puppy that I would love to offer a forever home to however It seems I can't get their details. If anybody can help I would be really grateful. It is on preloved, the link is below.
    The link

I hope everyones okay :)

2. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

I could be wrong but I think you have to have registered on that site to see the contact details.

Personally I wouldn't want to take a puppy of that breed away from it's mother at 8 weeks, I would look to more like 12 weeks. The fact that she is letting them go so early would worry me a little.....ok a lot.
    Just an opinion though.

3. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Seems too cheap price for that breed of dog maybe im wrong :)

4. Quinzell

Quinzell PetForums VIP

I'm a member of preloved but I've never really used it. I tried to find the details out for you but you now have to pay to be a preloved member - £5 for 12 months!

I love st bernards but I never realised quite how big they are until I saw one at the vets last week. We have an old english sheepdog and the St.B was a giant compared to my OES.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice