Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi everyone i am thinking of leaving this forum sorry

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sandymaynard, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

This is to buggles
    I don't know what your problem with me is! I have been through a whole lot of pain!
    I just hope you never have to suffer in the way that i have had to suffer!
    It is like you are calling me a liar! Well i am sorry!
    I wish that my mum was here now! She was 75 when she passed away type 1 diabetic!
    She also had the following rhemotoid arthitic, angina, secondary arthitis this is mainly in bone joints! Had to have injections into her joints
    She had suffered pain all her life as she got older it got worse!
    She suffered a big heart attack and died!

I cannot believe your attitude! I have decided that because of your attitude and behaviour and not to cause problems on this forum that i think it is best that i leave!
    I have enjoyed being around the people that i have made friends with! Thank you everybody who has been there for me! It has been nice to have had friends here!
    I will log in maybe a few times before i go to update you all on JD!
    But whoever buggles is this person is making it too hard to stay! I don't like confrontation and this person does! I am not a person who likes arguements and this person is!
    Seems like buggles wants me gone!
    I am sorry everyone else, thank you for your kind comments! Thank you for being there for me!
    Sandy

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

If you are having problems with another member you should report them to the mods, not leave.
    If you really are leaving good luck :yesnod:

3. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

You can put someone on ignore. That way they cant PM you and you dont have to read their posts.

4. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

Edited... read the one further down

#4 Buggles, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Please please don't leave Sandy. Don't let whoever buggles is spoil the forum for you. I for one look forward to your posts :)

Ellie x

6. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Exactly how I feel x

7. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

if you really do feel you need to leave because of 1 person that would be such a shame. Please use the ignore button, and whoever this person is, if they cant be bothered to listen to you through your hand times all they have to do is click ignore too.

lets not have someone leave because of 1 person, its not the way it has to be :)

Inca's Mum likes this.
  8. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

I didn't actually accuse you of being a liar. It was what you posted about the wedding dress. You said that your mum made the dress yet you posted a picture of a dress that is for sale on a website, so obviously your mum didn't make the dress. If you had said she made one similar then fair enough, but to me it seemed like you were trying to say that your mum made THAT dress. The one picture, when she didn't.

I've been on plenty of forums where people lie about stuff and they post pictures of things saying its theres when it isnt, so alarm bells rang when I saw what you had posted. I am NOT saying that you are a liar. I'm trying to explain what I thought and jumped to conclusions so please don't take this the wrong way :)

I'm sorry that I have upset you, I didn't mean to. It just seemed very strange to me, and if I'm honest, I'm surprised I was the only person who noticed that the dress at a watermark on it.

1 person likes this.
  9. rona

rona Guest

Come on kid, your our breath of fresh air :)

10. hobo99

hobo99 PetForums VIP

No buggles you were not the only person to notice it ,i noticed at once but didnt bother with it, there are so many posts with people dreaming and putting so much made up rubbish on i take very little notice any more.
    same as the ones that keep coming on about folks leaving.:confused:
    But thought it only fair to back you up.:)

11. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

Thank you :)

12. kirksandallchins

kirksandallchins PetForums VIP

I've not been reading all your threads/posts threads but if you have a problem with another member try and resolve it by PM and if that does not work report it to a moderator.

If you want to leave that's your choice, but why make a public announcement about it? Surelly the easiest thing is not to come back onto the forum again if you feel you want to leave:confused:

13. hobo99

hobo99 PetForums VIP

I agree. :smilewinkgrin:

14. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

See, this is what I mean, the drama. People who seek attention on the internet post fake pictures, post lots of drama filled threads, then announce they are leaving when ONE person calls them out.

Nonnie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice