Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angelsar, Dec 26, 2007.

1. angelsar

angelsar PetForums Newbie

Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum :). Thought i'd introduce myself and tell you why im here. I've just purchased for the first time 4 Parapachymorpha zomproi nymphs (Thai stick insects) and know somewhere along the line i'm gonna need a little guidance and maybe help some poor old soul who is in the same position as me :p. Sar xx

2. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hello and welcome :)

3. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome to the forum - I have never heard of the stick insects you have but hope someone along the way will help you when needed :)

4. angelsar

Thanks for the very warm welcome. Yes, i'm sure some nice kind person will help me. Love your pic Debbie. Is this your pet?

5. angelsar

Hi Vixenelite. Thanks for the welcome.

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

thats ok hope you find what you need from the forum and have a bit of fun along the way :)

7. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

hi and welcome to the forum

8. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hey :) welcome to the forum.

9. Magik

Magik Guest

Hi and welcome. I am sorry but I am reluctant to give you any advise as I have recently killed my pet snake by accident and also had a tortoise that hated me so much he left home. However I would be more than happy to advise you on any other matters, love life, medical etc..

10. Hi and welcome! Nice avatar! and very exotic pets!!!

11. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hi and welcome to the fun and chat

12. angelsar

Hi everyone especially Magik.
    Thanks for the welcome. Magik you can advise me anytime. I'm always on the look out for a shoulder to cry on lol. I was so distraught at having to feed my snake his mice when i first bought him I had to get a friend to do it!!! Bet you never had that problem??? I've never had a tortoise to hate me but I can honestly say my cats adore me.

13. All in all its sound like you shoud go and join the General Chat ASAP - as you seems to be the kind of person who would easily get involved in those nutty conversations and have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice