Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hi all :o)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XxKatexX, Apr 15, 2011.

1. XxKatexX

XxKatexX PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone

I'm from Birmingham, West Midlands. I have been riding for 22 years :)

I have 3 horses, 2 on loan and one that i part own with my boyfriend.

Lucky - a 14.2 section d cremello mare who is hacked and schooled. We are have been a partnership since September 2009 and I'm hoping to buy her this year. Last year we did a lot of ridden showing aswell as hacking and schooling.

Paddy - a 14.1 traditional cob gelding, i've only had him since January. He needs schooling which we are doing at the moment aswell as hacking. He had his feathers shaved off last year as he had mites but once they have grown back we will be out showing.

Bliss - a 10.2ish 10 month old Welsh Section A filly. We have only had her for 2 1/2 weeks and she was very very nervous when she came to us but is coming out of her shell a bit now. She has ringworm at the moment unfortunately but once she is better she will be out and about at shows aswell as gaining some life experience.

I also have a gorgeous 3 year old red and white Stafforshire Bull Terrier called Missy, who is soppy and loves everyone she meets though she isn't very keen on mobility scooters lol!

Look forward to speaking to you all

2. ichliebe

ichliebe Banned

wow,riding horse is cool!!!!i want to learn about it too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice