Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hi again !!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by louise456, Oct 3, 2013.

1. louise456

louise456 PetForums Member

Hi all
    been really busy of late so not been able to get on here
    Susie is doing really well and is very happy and settled now with further problems from her rocky start.
    Today however we are collecting her a little friend who I'm hoping she will take to and become best of buddies! !
    I've decided to get another kitten because Susie has been displaying some strange behaviours re mothering toys etc.
    She has a particular toy which she carries around and grooms constantly and she also does the same with her bottom blanket from her bed. It's nothing to concerning bit I do feel she may want a little friend.
    So today we are rescuing a 12 week old little lady (tortie)
    She was abandoned in a cardboard box with her two brothers outside a shelter. Unfortunately her brothers escaped and couldn't be found but the person who left them on the doorstep did phone up later to ask if they'd found the box with the 3 kittens in which is how they knew there should be 3
    Anyhow I'm just wondering if a high quality meat food is better for her than the normal kitten food you can find or if it should def be keen food I'm feeding her
    Good to be back and pictures will follow later of both Susie and Mavis if my little girl gets her own way x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice