Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Heyyyy, I'm new! =]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Missksf, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Missksf

Missksf PetForums Newbie

Hi guys, stumbled across this forum as i've been seeking a lot a guidance.

So let me introduce myself and my fur babies.
    My name is Kayleigh, i'm 28 and a proud cat mummy of two haha!
    My eldest Cat is called Enzo, he is a black n white male shorthair who is 3 years old. Hes super chill, loves lying on his back and getting belly rubs. Not too keen on new people coming in the house. But we think that's due to moving house twice since weve had him. From kitten to 8months he was a single pet. Due to changes in circumstances he moved into our family home with the resident elderly cat and a hyper Lab/Collie cross dog. He totally adjusted to live with them. He always wanted the attention of the elder cat. but he was too old to bother with him. they would share a bed and that was as far as it would go. Hes an outdoor cat and fierce hunter.

Middle of March 2020 we finally moved into our renovated house. He seemed pretty down and often would cry around the house. we suspected he missed his other furry pals.

June 2020 we brought home our 8 week kitten. Female Tabby called Remi. Shes so confident and nothing phases her. She adjusted so quickly. She was batting the door to get out so she could explore after 48hrs. 1 weeks later she has access to 85% of the house.

Some details about resources: (House is 3 bedroom, living space, dining space. lots of room for two cats)
    *We have two litter trays
    *Enzo loves the bedroom as that's where he sleeps all day before going out at night
    *We put Remi in the living room (Basecamp). as the spare bedrooms are too hazardous for a kitten. due to still unpacking.

milu xinh likes this.
  2. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Hi Kayleigh and Welcome to PF.:)

3. niamh123

niamh123 PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice