Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hes NOT diabetic:D..But

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by rebenda, Jul 3, 2009.

1. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

well hes not diabetic which is great news just need to keep an eye on him, but not got the all clear just yet shes blood tested him for cushings disease:( im praying its not i dont know whether thats worse then him being diabetic but we'l have to wait and see he has a lot of the symptoms, but because its weekend i wont find out till monday night :(gunna be a long weekend.

hes bedding down now as hes been awake ALL night investigating the staff room lol bless him

so fingers crossed for a bit longer:D

he may also need metacam for his legs if its comes back clear which i thought he would anyway but we'l see, we'l get him sorted and comfortable what ever the results:)

cheers for the good lucks :)

Becky + Teddy

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Im glad its not diabetes.

Try not to worry, easier said that done i know.

These conditions are managable, and dont mean a loss of quality of life.

3. rona

rona Guest

Glad you are a bit more happy today.
    I do hope it's not Cushings

4. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Cheers yer i were worrying all night about him being diabetic just coz another staff members got caught early but went downhill hes doing well though now. but glad for ted hes not im trying my best to be thinkin positive if it is then it can be managed:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice