Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

he's eaten my bank card!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Wyndham, May 30, 2010.

1. Wyndham

Wyndham PetForums Member

Hey all,

Colin has decided that i must be spending far too much money at the moment and has spoken to my bank manager, they decided as intervetion that while i was in the shower this morning to eat my bank card!

Also, last week, OH had left his warrent card in the spare room on a bedside table and Colin, again, had decided that is was no longer required and it was destroyed!

Is he trying to help me and my bank balance and make sure his Daddy is home more or is there something else to it? lol

I know dogs chew, he is just over 6mo now so im expecting it, but he seems to hunt out things to chew and destroy and its never anything large like sofa etc, its tea towles, bank cards and pens? I thought id done the " move everything at Colin height" thing but it appears we need another trip to ikea so we can start hanging storgae boxes from the ceiling cos he can get everytwhere! lol

2. davehyde

davehyde Banned

attach a calculator to his nose, punch in your pin and see if he poops money:lol::thumbup:

3. Wyndham

Wyndham PetForums Member

lol brilliant!

At least it will have to be the OH that pays for tea tonights - always a silver linning!

4. Wyndham

Wyndham PetForums Member

update,

Colin must have now decided that driving with insurance is just for mugs and has therefor decided to shred my insurance documents!!!!!!:eek:

It's like he is possessed this morning, mounting search and destroy operations on anything useful or needed and completely ignoring all of his toys and chews etc!

Bank card, warrant cards, insurance documents, what next, my passport?? Car keys? Laptop! lol

Stressed this morning!!!! :mad:

5. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Alfie is 8 and 1/2 months and he is a chewer,last week whilst doing paperwork for hubby he came up to me with my glasses in his mouth:eek: I like to think he was thinking you'll be needing these,but I very much doubt it!Good luck replacing all your documents:(

6. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

I notice these are all things that you handle and would smell highly of you or your OH! Maybe a little seperation anxiety setting in?? :eek:

I would look at the threads on S.A and just eliminate it as they say the dog usually goes for items that are scented with the owner, often clothing, wallets, shoes etc?!

Or maybe he was an accountant in a past life?? ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Yup Sky is back in the chewing phase :rolleyes: Stroppy teenager!!

I've lost my bank card, national insurance card and my tv licence card :rolleyes:

8. Wyndham

Wyndham PetForums Member

Matrix/Logan - funny u should say that, he has started eating more and more shoes! i will have a read about SA as he does whine if i leave the room or go upstairs or leave him with my mum n dad so u miught br spot on there?:eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice