Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hers a question for you

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rosc99, Jul 22, 2009.

1. rosc99

rosc99 PetForums Junior

... I have got loads of fantastic info from you all over the past few weeks as a puppy virgin.... I am a novice ..... I have never been a dog owner before now.
    Crate training has gone brilliantly, same for toilet training

THING IS .... our pups crate ( BED ) Has been next to our kitchen for the time we have had him..... but he seems to have developed a natural likeing to the corner near our patio doors...... he is still in the room where we all live and he can see us walking in and out............. but should I move his bed ????

2. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

I think you could do, we have moved our crates around once the dogs are settled and sleeping through the night in them. They have always found a place they prefer to sleep and we have put their crate there!

If the place your dog has chosen to sleep in is the right size for the crate then i would go for it!

3. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

You could try it can't do any harm :D

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

If its not in the way then move it to its favorite corner, lololol you can always move it back again if you fall over it. xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice