Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Here's my Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sassy'sMom, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Sassy'sMom

Sassy'sMom PetForums Newbie

Hello pet lovers :)

I have one fur baby 12 and a half so I worry a lot now about her :( I've had her since she was 3 months old and it breaks my heart to see her slowing down so much or to even think about the day she will no longer be with us. I've been through it before and it never gets any easier and in fact it gets harder for me. She kept so many of her puppy traits and just loved running, playing all the time but now, not so much. Vet thinks she might have Cushings.

I love animal shows, too. Lassie was just my absolute favorite! Still is LOL but I love a lot of other animal shows, too! Did anyone else here see Hallmark's best in rescue show? I enjoyed every minute of it. So sad the senior dog they said got abandoned by their owner that wanted a puppy instead. If it was left up to me, people like that wouldn't be allowed to have any pets!! Someone never loved a pet to begin with to just one day thrown them out.

Thanks for reading :)

2. Kim Watcham

Kim Watcham KIM N ARCHIE

hi sassys-mum welcome to pf hope you enjoy seeing all the great photos off the dogs and pets.....

Sassy'sMom likes this.
  3. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome to PF. :)

Sassy'sMom likes this.
  4. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome

Sassy'sMom likes this.
  5. Sassy'sMom

Thanks for the welcomes :) and yes, I do love seeing all the lovely photos of all the pets :)

Kim Watcham likes this.
  6. Floyd53

Floyd53 PetForums Newbie

Hi :) I have 3 Rough Collies & my eldest is 12. I know what you mean about slowing down. I'll see f I can get photos of mine if this horrible weather clears x

Kim Watcham and Sassy'sMom like this.
  7. Sassy'sMom

Awwww 3 Collies that's awesome and looks like you have Cockatiels, too? My vision is not the best so my apologies if that is a different bird. I rescued one a few years back from your yard after she almost got hit by a car and in a fight with another bird. It took me almost 2 years to find a home for her I felt good about. I felt really bad giving her up because she had got so attached to me but my health was too bad to keep taking care of her. I tamed her. She was a sweet bird.

Floyd53 likes this.
  8. Floyd53

Floyd53 PetForums Newbie

Here are my babies x The birds in the album are Budgies & 2 Bourkes.

Attached Files:

Bobbie and Sassy'sMom like this.
  9. Sassy'sMom

Your Collies are beautiful. I wish I had the health and financial means to have more than one pet but I do good taking care of the one :) Thanks for clarifying on your birds, too. I had Parakeets many years ago but was the only birds I have had until I rescued the Cockatiel. Luckily I have a great Aussie friend that helped me a lot with what to do for her :)

10. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Lovely pics Floyd53 of all 3 colours

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice