UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
I get the feeling Rusty would try to eat it/bite it and Maya would shoot me very evil looks. :lol:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I bought mine a paddling pool but they won't go in it, they use it as a massive drinking bowl instead. :(

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mika loves a few squirts with the super soaker i got he chases after the water squirts lol! So cute and funny lol. At least he's keeping himself cool eh?

I'd record it but i'm home alone and holding the digi cam and squirting water is not a good idea.

Dante doesn't like it though. he runs off as if i'm going to murder him or something. Oh yeah dante sure water kills (!)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Cassie loves it in the summer as OH's son is always outside playing with the local kids having water fights.. one game they all love is shoot the water through the holes in the fence and watch Cassie run around trying to catch it :D .. And i know shes drinking loads this way too :thumbup:

We have got a paddling pool but its usually her running around it while the kids shoot at her :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.