UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Closing threads :001_rolleyes:

·
Still missing my boys
42,311 Posts
One was about another pet forum (against forum rules) and confusing to newbies. :)

Another ended up as a goodbye thread (against forum rules) :D

Another was talking about banned member (against forum rules)

And the other one was where I was insulted :001_tt2: :eek:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
One was about another pet forum (against forum rules) and confusing to newbies. :)

Another ended up as a goodbye thread (against forum rules) :D

Another was talking about banned member (against forum rules)

And the other one was where I was insulted :001_tt2: :eek:
This is why I'm glad I'm soon to be made redundant - when I go to work I miss all the 'fun' :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
I'm a bit gutted that the Adult Chat has gone, although I didn't post much, it was a place that people could chat without fear of recourse or the thread being closed. Okay this is a pet forum but general is for anything but we really have to think about what we post because it will get closed very easily, and the Adult chat couldn't be seen anyway. :(

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
We are not going back on it, too difficult to 'police' the ages anyone can change their date of birth on their profile. It also went astray in a big way and was at one time taking over the real reason for this forum.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
We are not going back on it, too difficult to 'police' the ages anyone can change their date of birth on their profile. It also went astray in a big way and was at one time taking over the real reason for this forum.
So it could be said it was too big to handle then..:w00t::arf::blushing:

Anyone missing adult chat, how's about making a new smut forum? anythinggoes.co.uk:ihih::eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.