Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Here Are My Little Boys

Discussion in 'Cat Photo Galleries' started by sskmick, Jun 22, 2009.

1. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

Bellini is the Ragdoll, the other two well, your guess is as good as mine both are sibling brothers one is Sooty and the other is Sweep.

We recently decorated, and kitted their indoor playroom out. :)

Sue

Attached Files:

2. tylow

tylow PetForums VIP

Lovely pics :) Cats are gorgeous and what a fantastic playroom!

sskmick likes this.
  3. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

Thank you, they are full of mischief, fortunately they had been playing so they are just crashing out in the first photo :lol:

We had just finished decorating when we took the photo, their room is now complete, with food and water bowls, litter tray and an extra large dog crate, for those nights when they insist on getting out of the room.

They have the full run of the house and outdoor pen through the day, which is also kitted out for them. :)

4. Summer1098

Summer1098 PetForums Senior

I absolutely love ragdolls! Bellini is so sweet:D
    You've got two spoilt kitties there:D. Really, they are very lucky. Decorating that playroom must have cost a lot, I suppose?

sskmick likes this.
  5. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Fab pictures of some very beautiful cats. I LOVE their indoor play area, I may have to come and move in as well!

sskmick likes this.
  6. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

wow i love that play room,:D :D
    goegeous cats, i love sooty and sweep, beautiful,:)

7. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

Decorating didn't cost much, I literally threw some emulsion on, awful colour it looked okay on the tin. :rolleyes: and a bit of gloss. I got a really cheap carpet, it was just a bit bigger than I needed, hubby fitted it. No point spending load when cat litter and soil gets kicked out, plus the up chuck of hairballs, bless em.

The large cat tree I got ripped off, they definitely saw me coming £207.9?, they let me off for the pennies. I looked on Dabners website days later and it was there reduced to £169.00 to add insult to injury is was reduced again to £130.??, I'm not looking anymore - gutted. Still they love it. :)

I've actually got three cats two black moggies that are almost identical, they are siblings from the same litter, and right proper little gits. They can open doors no matter which way they open :eek: we've had to change the handles from lever handles to knobs.

Bellini, is different again, he doesn't climb the curtains or swing on the dogs tail, he just loves to flop over on his back for a belly rub. His fur is gorgeous, I've only had him a couple of months, he's 8 months now.

I wanted a blue point Ragdoll for showing, but when I went to see the breeder I saw Bellini, I knew he was coming home with us. He did go to his first home when he was old enough but unfortunately he wasn't the right pet for them, but that's because he was meant for us. :D

His breeder is going to contact me when she has a blue points kitten that she believes has show potential.

Sue

8. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

Your welcome to move in provided you bring your pets too. :D

They certainly have character and attitude. :D

9. Riverwish

Riverwish PetForums Member

I love your cats, and your cat room is amazing!!

sskmick likes this.
  10. LadyRedLainey

LadyRedLainey PetForums VIP

Beautiful cats!! lucky cats to having their own play room, i would love an extra room for Jinxy

xx

sskmick likes this.
  11. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

I just kicked the kids out, offered them free to a good home. :eek:

It isn't a good idea though they end up getting married and its costs a flaming fortune. :D

Mine are indoor cats with access to an outside pen, so really it seemed only right to have one room kitted out just for them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice