UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Henrick has gone

1K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Paws&Claws 
#1 ·
Sniff sniff, Henrick has been stolen (well I dropped him off really) by Paws and Claws, she has pinched him while Im on holiday :crying:, Im sure he will be sobbing himself to sleep if he can stop smooching with Roxie long enough to notice weve gone:lol: We are going on holiday first thing in the morning and I havent finished packing yet and I think opening the bottle of wine was probably not the best idea Ive ever had:eek:,. Thankyou Roxie for looking after my boy and thank your mummy too.

#4 ·
Awww poor you :D I'm sure henrick won't bat an eyelid

I use Barking mad and they go into a home situation well the couple who have Maya, always wanted malamutes but always thought they just were too much for them..till they met Maya :lol: she never wanted to come back, I had to rag her out of the house. She got heavily spoilt :rolleyes: they love her to pieces and always said if I couldn't keep her they'd have her in a heartbeat, she gets on well with their tortoises Fred and Wilma. :arf:

#5 ·
Awww poor you :D I'm sure henrick won't bat an eyelid

I use Barking mad and they go into a home situation well the couple who have Maya, always wanted malamutes but always thought they just were too much for them..till they met Maya :lol: she never wanted to come back, I had to rag her out of the house. She got heavily spoilt :rolleyes: they love her to pieces and always said if I couldn't keep her they'd have her in a heartbeat, she gets on well with their tortoises Fred and Wilma. :arf:
I think he has a terrible time at Paws and Claws, you can tell hes terrified of them there by the way he dragged me down the drive, through the garden and straight into the house, and didnt even notice me leave:lol:. I havent told him that his best friend in all the world (Milo the black lab) is also going to have his holiday with Paws and Claws from Sunday.

#6 ·
#7 ·
Flipping heck - my heart's in my mouth...:eek:

phew... He'll have a lovely time - but you may not get him back!

#8 ·
Flipping heck - my heart's in my mouth...:eek:

phew... He'll have a lovely time - but you may not get him back!
I know but thats probably because he will get totally spoilt and hes in love with Roxy anyway so he wont want to leave:D.

#12 ·
Aww yes was worried for a minute there!!

Being someone who offers home boarding its so much fun!! Im full capacity at the minute with 6.

Its great when the dogs look forward to their holidays too! Henrick will have a fab time, in my experience though they are always happy to see their owners when they get back. Happy smiles all round :)

#16 ·
Henricks having a lovely time so far :D however he did ask me if him and roxie could share a bed... i was abit funny about it at first (i mean who wouldnt be ;)) but when they behaved themselves they just cuddled so it was all okay :D....

He does miss you though! He woke me up at 6:40am because he was crying (i think he forgot where he was lol) x

#18 ·
Henricks having a lovely time so far :D however he did ask me if him and roxie could share a bed... i was abit funny about it at first (i mean who wouldnt be ;)) but when they behaved themselves they just cuddled so it was all okay :D....

He does miss you though! He woke me up at 6:40am because he was crying (i think he forgot where he was lol) x
Awwwww my big tough baby was scared, I bet hes cheered up since a certain lab turned up:D. How addicted am I, Im on holiday and still logging on to pet forums:eek:.

#25 ·
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thankies sooooooooooooooooooooo much for my Henrick fix, just had all of us crowded round the lappy going awwwwwwwwwwwwww.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.