Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hen Rehomers UK

Discussion in 'Poultry Chat' started by bluebell, Jan 21, 2011.

1. bluebell

bluebell PetForums Newbie

Hen Rehomers Uk are rehoming ex-battery hens on Saturday, 19th February.

If anyone would like to offer some of these endearing little hens a home, please visit our website www.henrehomers.net.

There is a list of collection points on the website. We are also looking for volunteers to help set up additional collection points.

Thank you for reading this. If you use any other forums please would you consider copying this information to spread the word that we have hens available on this date.

2. zoejames

zoejames PetForums Junior

Hi, how can I help volunteer wise? I am in Dorset.
    zo

3. househens

househens Guest

This is an old thread, but the rehoming goes on, as the culling of young birds still goes on, in barn and free range hen farms. They are very soothing, very charming pets, and it is a lovely thing to do.

4. ChilliPeppa

ChilliPeppa PetForums Newbie

I absolutely agree with Househens - we have 7 ex-batts at home and they are brilliant hens with fantastic & very individual personalities. I'd recommend rescue hens to anyone :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice