Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hemp cbd oil for dogs and all pets - I used it on my Jack when he fell

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Sally Clack, Apr 11, 2019.

?

has anyone used the CBD oil

1. what is the results

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. did you like it

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Sally Clack

Sally Clack PetForums Newbie

Hi Guys, I used CBD on my black lab when he fell after jumping a stream hearing him scream was like seeing your baby fall over. I never heard of CBD oil until my friend gave me a few drops to try on his paw. I was amazed on how my Jack started to feel himself again.

Oscar S. Davis likes this.
  2. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

I did not know you used it topically. I thought you put it on the tongue or even in a bit of food. I would not risk giving it to a dog after the side effects I had with heart palpitations. I know a lot of people use it regularly though with no problems. Again never heard of it used topically.

3. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

Hmm, the CBD oil that is available 'on the street' is so weak that I can't see it having any effect whatsoever as you are saying.

Oscar S. Davis and Burrowzig like this.
  4. Rafa

Rafa PetForums VIP

If either of my babies had ever fallen over and screamed, I would have taken them to A & E.

5. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

I can't see how external application of a very weak product would have any effect whatsoever. It's entirely normal for a dog that's had a minor injury or landed badly to yelp or scream then be back to normal a couple of minutes later.

Bugsys grandma, margy, O2.0 and 2 others like this.
  6. Oscar S. Davis

Oscar S. Davis PetForums Newbie

It's entirely normal for a dog that's had a minor injury or landed badly to yelp or scream then be back to normal a couple of minutes later.

7. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

Yes, that's what I said. If you use someone's exact words, you should use quotation marks or credit them.

O2.0 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice