Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Helppppppppppp!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by princessx87, Aug 13, 2009.

1. princessx87

princessx87 PetForums Senior

I have just seen this advert and its made me cry... I would take them in a heartbeat, but no room...??? ANY FOSTERS OUT THERE?????????????

Dogsfriends ( www.dogsfriends.co.uk ) are a Bristol based charity that rescue, foster and rehome dogs. We currently are urgently needing foster or permanent homes for two Staffys, Tegan and Sol as follows:

An elderly lady died over in Wales at the start of this year. Her son went in to clear out his mothers house, including all the animals she had collected. These included several staffies in crates. Two of these dogs were Tegan, an elderly Staffie girl and her son Sol. They had spent nearly their whole lives living in individual small crates! The neighbours were shocked as they had no idea. The other animals went to other rescues and Sol and his mother went to local kennels in Wales where they have waited for months for a rescue place. For the first time, they shared a kennel together and were so happy. Dogs Friends were recently asked to take them in. They arrived in Somerset a few weeks ago and can't believe their luck. They are loving the fields to explore and the balls to play with. They also love the people making a fuss of them and taking them on walks. They do not stop wagging their tails, even when having their vaccinations. Look how they mirror each other! We CANNOT split these 2 dogs up please help!

Sol is a dark brindle Staff dog,Very sweet dog just needs a good loving permanent home now to grow old disgracefully. Staffy experience would be a bonus. He doesn't like cats and some other males hes not sure of but fine with most.

Tegan is , 11 years, very well mannered. She seems to have a bit of arthritis in a front leg, but other than that seems fine. Very affectionate, needs a lap to curl up on and see out her last years. Would suit an older couple as she doesnt need lots of exercise or noise, just a warm fire and her own bed. Tegan and Sol urgently need a loving permanent or temporary home together. They are lovely dogs but we have NO spaces for them. We are putting them up in kennels BUT the kennel has no space after Monday. We took these dogs in as like many thousands of Staffies every year they were going to be put to sleep - they do not deserve that - please can someone help us help them and give them a chance???

Please reply to this advert or contact:

Lyn - 01275 873859 or email her at lindadunn8@aol.com

Louise on tizmelou@hotmail.com or call her on 07787 108177

Pete and Diane on 01454 312097 or email sumayate@sky.com

Thanks

I hope we can find someone!

2. justenuf

justenuf PetForums Member

bump

3. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

bump

4. ColliePower

ColliePower PetForums Senior

Bumpty Bumpty Bumpty!!!!!!!!!

If i had a a bigger house, id take them!!!!!!

5. Karsie

Karsie PetForums Member

bump bump...

6. princessx87

princessx87 PetForums Senior

Sadly these two are still in a pound :-( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. Stellabella

Stellabella PetForums Senior

bump

8. Luvdogs

Luvdogs PetForums VIP

Oh i hope someone can help these poor mites :( BUMP

9. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Hon why don't you also post this in the Rescue bit of the forum? Maybe more people go in there and hopefully these dogs will find a home.

Hope someone takes them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice