Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Helping people out

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Apr 29, 2011.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Now.... most of you on here will know I just like to try and help everyone and everything.

Well.. I had a PM off someone who had done a google search on a certain ''trainer'' in our area after he dissapeared off the face of the earth, she was asking about my experiences with him.

So I told her what I thought of him etc and asked where she was. She had a fe sessiosn with him, paid the £250 for the ''as many sessions as it takes'' and has not heard from him. His website has dissapeared etc.
    She has also been contacted by someone else not happy wih his services.
    Now this guy, hard to reach as he was, made an appointment to come out and see Trixiemixy's Trixie about her dog aggression. Never showed up, never called back, nothing.
    We've had his cards and flyers removed from all the shops and vets in town as they are disgusted at his behaviour.

Anyway. I've just PM'd this lady back and said I will go and give her some tips for free as I pass by her house once a week anyway. I wonder how many more people he has conned out of money.

She has spoken to the other person and all of us going to go to citizens advice and trading standards to see if anything can be done, as all have paid for services not received.

2. Shrap

Shrap PetForums VIP

No advice or anything but good luck! I hope something can be done about him.

Nice of you to offer her tips :)

Btw, what happened with the puppy you were going to get? Just back from lambing and noticed your sig disappeared??

x

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I hope we get something sorted but chances are hes dissapeared lol.

Puppy is still in my sig theyv not been born yet.

4. Shrap

Shrap PetForums VIP

Ahhh Just because the pita pata thing went. So has she been scanned then and there are puppies? How far along is she now? (Sorry for hijacking :p)

If you can find a way to track him down then I'm sure there's something protecting you legally! You just need to go down the facebook route, or even the electoral roll if you know his real name!

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Oh yes we know his real name.
    His facebook page has misteriously vanished too :confused:

I'm going to go to the vets and pet shops and ask if they have had any other people complaining and see if we can get more people together.

I'm stopping by to see the woman and her dog on thursday to see what she needs help with :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice