Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

help!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by staceydawlz, Jul 27, 2009.

1. staceydawlz

staceydawlz PetForums VIP

right i know iv already asked but need help again sum1 told me to go onto feedem website...ask the original question was online food suppliers who orders off line and could you give me some good addresses....i went on feedem they have my food but the delivery price is crazy!! so i tried to make up the "free delivery" price ut it weighed over 30kg and it must be 30kg or under...so anyone got any other reliable sites? im lookin for alpha sporting puppy 15kg bag xx

2. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

3. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

That was me that said about feedem.co.uk, sorry to hear you couldn't get free delivery i often have cat food or guinea pig and rabbit so i guess that is how i have always got the free delivery! SORRY!!

I have used GJWTitmuss supplies too, not sure if the same rule applies though with them i can't remember!

4. staceydawlz

sallyanne have you ever used that site before?? is it reliable?

5. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Hi,
    No I haven't sorry,so I couldn't say if they are reliable.

6. staceydawlz

hopefully sumone will come on and say if they have order from there 4 the only problem is i have ordered offline b4 and money was taken but never saw the thing i purchased was GHDs nothing to do with pets but still its made me a bit weary of buyin off line...anyone else order off that site??

7. james1

james1 PetForums VIP

I used GJWTitmus the last time I bought food: had the food delivered to the worng address (there fault) it was left out overnight (unsigned for) where it rained, both 15kilo bags were open, and an extra purchase wasn supplied either. I spent £10 getting in touch with them only for them to blame the couriers when the bags are pretty well air tight - I eventually got a change of foods from the makers with them accepting no responsibility, the food I got as replacement was completely different in colour and texture - which just tells me it had been lying around their warehouse for a few months.
    Is this just a one off as I really dont want to deal with them again - especially when I can find it cheaper elsewhere ? :confused:

8. staceydawlz

i dont want something like that happening to me!! i wasnt to buy from k9 kapers but havent hard from anyone yet on how it is if they r good and reliable!!

9. james1

james1 PetForums VIP

tell me about it - the order was for £100 too! It might have been a one off but i wanted to use a british 'family' firm... there are other brit comanys around and ill probably give them a try

ps.... and i had to hike 30kilos down the road - having a moan now lol ;)

10. LucyJ

LucyJ PetForums Member

I had real problems with Zooplus and as they supply from Germany took ages to get replacment. Try Berriewoods wholesalers they are good.

11. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

i use www.pawmark.co.uk

i think they delivery everywhere and its £29.99 for free delivery i think

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice