Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help!

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by Gigi2, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Gigi2

Gigi2 PetForums Newbie

Hi,

Due to life changes I'm going to have to move to another country and unfortunately the bill of moving my hamster is above 1k.
    I have been racking my brain about what to do with her as I don't know anyone that can take her.

Therefore, Ive signed up here as I'm trying to find the best home for her.
    She has such a beautiful and funny personality.
    She of course loves her sleep, toilet paper is the best thing she knows about when she's decorating her home (I used it as a treat when training her it's one of the best things she knows about).

She has several times opened her cage during night and woken me up by climbing into my bed for cuddles haha! The second time she did it I became suspicion about how she got out and why she wanted to go out so I filmed her.
    After that I found out that she opened her door during night to come and comfort me due to me grinding my teeth.
    Also, after she gets out she has sometimes moves her cot and food to a secret place (corner next to wardrobe) and hangs out there during night.
    Furthermore, now I always have a lock on her cage as she is very skilled at somehow opening every cage she has had.

So, you see, she's very precious to me and brings a lot of joy.

finding a fellow hamster lover that would be willing to take Gigi in would be very appreciated as I am worried about what to do with her.

Things that come with her:
    cage, toys, water bottle, small travel cage, 2 large bags of bedding, 5 bags of hamster food, one box of treats.

I am located in London but if you are outside of London I don't mind travelling the distance to bring her to you.

If you're interested please let me know.

Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice