Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by marianne, Jul 16, 2009.

1. marianne

marianne PetForums Member

I have a question for anyone who uses Frontline or a version of it. My daughter applied it to both my goldens the other day. I noticed that Ty's back looked like there was dirt where the Frontline was applied. I asked Katie if he rolled around in the backyard, but he hadn't been outside yet. Today I noticed that my leather couch was discolored as well as my new trunk in front of it. At first I thought he scratched it but later realized that it wasn't dirt on his back but stain from my trunk!!! The frontline must have discolored my couch as well as my trunk. It makes my wonder (more importantly) what is done to the dogs. I know it says don't get on clothing but realistically how do you keep the dogs away from furniture? I've been using this product for years and never had a problem before.

Sorry to go on but as I worry about Ty and Samson, I also just bought these items a few months ago. Has anyone else had problems like this? I'm just wondering where to go from here. The dogs seem fine. However I'm going to call the Vet. tomorrow and ask them what they think I should do and if they think the dogs are ok. Again I've used this product for years and never had this happen before. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice