Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Help !!

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Pets' started by Jordann williams, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Jordann williams

Jordann williams PetForums Newbie

a cat has been running in my house for the past week looked very small and full of fleas after a week of this i give in and fed the poor girl and pit sone flea treatment on her (if she is coming in my home i dont want to get infested) she has been in the house for 4 days now, i have took her round the neighbours to see if she belongs to anyone and also taken her to see if she has been microchipped to no avail. Where do i stand now ?? She is a lovely girl but dont want to steal someones cat

2. AnnB

AnnB PetForums Member

Have you tried popping a collar on her with a message "does anyone own this cat"? I would also report finding her to local animal charities/put her details on the "doglost" website and if nobody comes forward I guess you can assume that you can keep her. If somebody subsequently comes forward, at least you will have some evidence of having tried your best to find the owner.

3. TriTri

TriTri Standing up for cats

Have you out this on the cat forum?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice